Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

Happs System

Account number: 574111
    Investor password: yk979aTGF4
    Server: Panteon-Server

Historical Price Phase System (Happs) basically is a historical price levels which are derived from the historical opening price, historical high, and historical low. I considered this price level as support/resistance or supply/demand zone, this zone is my decision zone before I take any trades.

I use oscillator of two custom indicators to take a trade either buy or sell the market with stoploss just above/below the recent high/low while the take profit is not set for maximum profit. The profit trade will be closed when I got a reverse signal.

The stoploss will make sure the drawdown will never go above 10% drawdown, while the open take profit will make the account get more than 20% gain in one month basis.

1. Analysis
    The happs system is used to trade on EURUSD 1 hour timeframe only. This system give me a better look of where the current markets at the time. With this system I only buy at the support and sell at the resistance. I timing the entry by using oscillator indicator, so I enter the market at the right time to increase the profit and reduced the losses.

2. Open & Closed trade
    I wait for the market to come and touch the price level line, rejected and closed above/below the line. I take a trade when the oscillator indicator was at the buy/sell zone, then confirmed it with cycle indicator. Stoploss set at above/below recent high/low, while take profit is open and will be closed when there is reverse signal
    Недоступно! Pro 9
    Поделиться
    Просмотров: 811
  2. 2,126
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro
    Директор АУ

6 Медалей
    You can start trading.
    Profits!
  3. 65
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro
    В начале пути

1 Медалей
    Nice description of the trade system. Wish u Good Luck and Profits!
  4. 2
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок
    Цитата Сообщение от Директор ШУ Посмотреть сообщение
    You can start trading. Profits!
    Цитата Сообщение от Нафаня Посмотреть сообщение
    Nice description of the trade system. Wish u Good Luck and Profits!
    Thanks.

Thursday CHF's move was very surprised me, I've never seen such a move in my all time trading experience. That move also tricked my mind and I begin to make bad decisions. I never make decision based on "assumption/feeling/what I think" before and this is very bad decision because I try to catch the bottom on the EURUSD move. I always make decision based on system I used and this is what I do right now.

I'll always remember the CHF's move as "Black Thursday 15-1-15".......

Here is sample entry for today Friday.....

Вверх
РегистрацияX

чтобы писать, читать, комментировать