Архив old » Официальные объявления о ГК "Broco" » From CEO: termination of the company
+ Подписаться
Страница 6 из 7 ПерваяПервая ... 4567 ПоследняяПоследняя
  1. 11
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    My courier reached and received by IVKINA , what is the next step ? Mr .MAltsev , Ms.Gostevskaya I'm waiting to hear your soonest reply !!

Waybill: 5918217270
    Signed for by: IVKINA
    Friday, August 10, 2012 at 16:49
    Origin Service Area: TEHRAN - TEHRAN - IRAN (ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF)
    Destination Service Area: ST PETERSBURG - ST PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE
    Friday, August 10, 2012 Location Time
    15 Delivered - Signed for by : IVKINA ST PETERSBURG 16:49

14 With delivery courier ST PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE 13:50

13 Arrived at Delivery Facility in ST PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE ST PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE 13:22

12 Departed Facility in HELSINKI - FINLAND HELSINKI - FINLAND 09:08

11 Transferred through HELSINKI - FINLAND HELSINKI - FINLAND 07:45

10 Departed Facility in LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 04:41

9 Processed at LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 03:51

Thursday, August 09, 2012 Location Time
    8 Arrived at Sort Facility LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 18:24

7 Departed Facility in AE - HUB & GATEWAYS - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AE - HUB & GATEWAYS - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 10:25

6 Processed at AE - HUB & GATEWAYS - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AE - HUB & GATEWAYS - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 06:08

5 Arrived at Sort Facility AE - HUB & GATEWAYS - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AE - HUB & GATEWAYS - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 03:22

Wednesday, August 08, 2012 Location Time
    4 Departed Facility in TEHRAN - IRAN (ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF) TEHRAN - IRAN (ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF) 18:10

3 Processed at TEHRAN - IRAN (ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF) TEHRAN - IRAN (ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF) 18:07

2 Arrived at Sort Facility TEHRAN - IRAN (ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF) TEHRAN - IRAN (ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF) 18:04

1 Shipment picked up TEHRAN - IRAN (ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF) 11:52
  2. 4
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    Цитата Сообщение от Natalie Посмотреть сообщение
    Address for requests for withdrawal:

Russia, St. Petersburg, post office box - 210, be called for Valeriy Valerievich Maltsev
    zip code: 197371

Your letters will be left on the post to called for Valery Maltsev personally and number 210 means that letters are addressed to him.

If you can, duplicate address by printed Russian address: 197371 г.Санкт-Петербург, а/я 210 Мальцеву Валерию Валерьевичу.

_

In his new post Valery tells that he is not going to leave and hide himself somewhere and is considering all liabilities, therefore he leaves post address for your referral.

I had requested for withdrawal 3 months before now from my account and you give excuses. the last mail i got was you have not made withdrawal from your hedge funds account. To be candid, your staff, knew all what at stake and the company was still into trading, bringing the means of scamming customers. if you had given prompt notice of this i would have not gone this way but your selfish interest in getting money from customers. i look forward in getting my money back what ever means it may take Mr. i will send a request as stated and hope its treated soon because it is my sweat and not yours.
  3. 4
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    Цитата Сообщение от Natalie Посмотреть сообщение
    http://www.procapital.ru/showpost.ph...77&postcount=6

http://www.procapital.ru/showpost.ph...8&postcount=15

Please read the first post in this thread carefully.
    All appeals to me personally have no sense. I NO LONGER WORK for BROCO.
    Corporate mail server does not work.

All forms and procedures were mentioned in this thread. If you do not see, links in this post will help.

Hi Natalie, so unfortunate this is happening now. Guess you yourself knew the scamming traits of the Broco company even while you were still working as a staff and you never gave any candid advice. when i requested for my funds withdrawal you kept silent 4moths pro the unleash the boosting of scam, because of your own selfish interest, Now you come out here trying to be innocent. I hope you to get my money back no matter the means it will take.
  4. 3
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    با سلام لطفا یک نفر فارسی زبان مرا راهنمایی نماید از داخل ایران با چه روش پستی و به چه آدرسی فرم برداشت را ارسال نمایم در صورت امکان k3ntzمرا راهنمایی کند k3ntzکاربر گرامی
  5. 3
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    آدرس ایمیل اینجانب mehrdad.zehtab90@yahoo.com
  6. 12
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    Both are requested to please confirm us that our ordinary mail have you received yet or not.We Sent through Ordinary mail and Registered mail.So please Mr.Maltsev atleast you can confirm us that you have received or not our Withdrawal Requests.If not then we will send it through DHL or any other private courier company.I(Nikhil Khytria) sent you Four(BT Classic-88448,88220,88278,88433) Withdrawal request in single envelope through Ordinary mail and Registered mail.Please sir confirm us asap.We are waiting for our Funds to get back.

Mr.Maltsev now we have hope from you only.Please Help me & us

NIKHIL KHYTRIA (BROCO's IB Also)
    +919411111038
  7. 6
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    We are using BroCo for charting purpose since last year,but there was no accurate buy/sell level indicates.So we started to use RPBCommoSoft since last 6months and getting unexpected accurate results to earn profit in market.We forget BroCo because RPBCommoSoft provides all exchanges(MCX,NCDEX,MCX-SX,COMEX,NYMEX,LME etc.) in their software and their all function are as BroCo,RPBCommoSoft is very easy to use.If any one want to know more about RPBCommoSoft please click here.
    They are also providing MT4 for Simple(with out his special analysis) Live Charting Purpose like Broco.
    Whole MCX in Rs.3000/month
    His Contact No.08449442269 (INDIA)
    thanking you,

I hope ME and all Broco clients will get back their money soon.

Rupam
    BT-Classic 88965

I already dispatched my Payout Requests from ordinary mail.
  8. 79
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Banned

2 Медалей
    If you want to achieve something, then the good advice - contact the Interpol.
  9. 3
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    Mr. Valeriy Valerievich Maltsev,

If you want to eat our money then remember it wont be easy for you because if needed I will come to Russia and fight legal case against you.

Remember, I will do anything to get my money back.
  10. 3
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    12:40 30/07/2012

MOSCOW, July 30 - RAPSI. Investigators have opened a case against individuals who allegedly defrauded clients by simulating investment brokerage under the cover of Broco group, Moscow's Interior Ministry Department reports on Monday.

"Offenders used brocompany.com and brocompany.ru. websites for their unlawful operations," according to the report.

The probe has revealed that the entities comprising Broco group lacked licenses for investing, brokerage or trading.

"Clients were given the chance to monitor their "investment portfolios" on international financial markets, but it was nothing more than a simulation. Therefore clients believed that their funds were lost as a result of unsuccessful transactions," says the press release.

The police are trying to establish all the criminal group members and their victims. Broco offices are being searched while documents and equipment are seized.

Broco specialized in servicing retail clients on the Forex market. It wound up its operations on July 25. From that date, clients were given the option of closing their accounts themselves and on July 27 all accounts were closed on a compulsory basis.

According to earlier reports, U.S. authorities had accused Broco group in 2010 of unlawfully obtaining access to investors' brokerage accounts, which then were used for market rigging.

Broco was a Russian brokerage company dealing in Internet trading. It was established in 2008. Broco Investments Inc. is registered in the Republic of Mauritius.

Вверх
РегистрацияX

чтобы писать, читать, комментировать