Архив old » Официальные объявления о ГК "Broco" » From CEO: termination of the company
+ Подписаться
Страница 4 из 7 ПерваяПервая ... 23456 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
  1. 188
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей
    Of course, you have a right to send mails to all possible services.

But Mr. Maltsev provided mail address for requests and in case of company's termination it takes time to settle everything. In his thread Valeriy writes how the process is going, how he is trying to negotiate with other broker houses to transfer money of clients.
    He also had the choice to leave and stop all explanations.

Please be patient - however I understand it is not easy.

Litigations and putting smb in jail will not make you closer to returing your money.

Unfortunately, all forced investigations do not resolve in a constructive way and may bury all hopes for returning money while negotiating with other brokers would provide better results. Attracting state agencies to this process would simply destroy the last hope. But of course all possible complaints have already been submitted.

Besides, persecutions against Indian representative Mr. Sahoo have no sense and I personally ask you not to get his business down.

He was not aware about difficulites of Broco, he was not affiliated with us as our employee.

All transactions made by him were legal, to our legally registered foreign bank account.

If you initiate persecutions against Mr. Sahoo for transations abroad, you also put yourself under suspect as a forex and commodities trader dealing with foreign houses.
  2. 6
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

1 Медалей
    Natalie don't tell/instruct us what to do.We are just hoping that Mr.Maltsev is Genuine Person.So that's why i will not post some other important mail ids.I am just waiting till monday afternoon if Mr.Maltsev not reply regarding Payout Request of Clients then we will take some hard legal actions at administrative level.
    I know you are the main person of BroCo so if you don't want to share any type of conclusion regarding PAYOUT REQUESTS with others you can share with me by mail.So i can hold my next hard action.

I advise you don't ever try to Threat/Scare Victims of BroCo By Saying "He also had the choice to leave and stop all explanations. " .We assuming same will happen in near future as part of preplanned scam which is also declared through you by Mr.Maltsev in your last post.

Waiting for your Positive reply

Written By
    INDO RUSSIAN WELFARE COMMISSION
    AMBIKA SONI
    Joint Secretary
    E Mail Id ambikasoni.irwc@yahoo.com
  3. 188
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей
    I am not trying to scare any clients, of course, the only purpose of my postings is the intention to give clients any idea what is going on and what they can do in this situation.

Any appeals to me as to "Broco person" are irrelevant. Why - explanation is contained in previous posts.
  4. 12
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

1 Медалей
    Is there any result came regarding their meeting with different broker companies.Mam right now i want only our money back inplace of becoming client of any other broker company.
    Mr.Maltsev posted earlier that he is expecting money from his prime brokers, the money is started to come?
    Mam i don't know why :cry: Mr.Maltsev is not understanding my urgency(Marriage of my elder sister) to get money back from him.
    Please Mr.Maltsev announce any good/beneficial news for us soon.and please accept our payout requests from your PO Box 210

thanking you,

in hope of Good News for us,

Nikhil Khytria
    +919411111038
  5. 9
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

1 Медалей
    Mr. Valeriy Valerievich Maltsev,

Your reply is required just a word. You can call & receive this courier from DHL Express Shipments of your town nothing else required as of now for me or let's see what is your intention.

Receive courier sign & don't give your personal number to him.

If you can't reply on this blog at least write to my mail id sri6780@yahoo.com.

Please Reply..... Reply..... Reply.....

Please inform Mr. Valeriy Valerievich Maltsev either is not reading any blog (clients messeges) or not interested in any blog (clients messeges).

Regards,

Result Summary
    Waybill: 3443682642 Address information needed; contact DHL Sign up for shipment notificationsExternal Link / New Window
    Friday, August 03, 2012 at 8:27 AM
    Origin Service Area: DELHI (NEW DELHI) - NEW DELHI - INDIA
    Destination Service Area: ST PETERSBURG - ST.PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE
    Friday, August 03, 2012 Location Time
    15 Address information needed; contact DHL ST PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE 8:27 AM

Thursday, August 02, 2012 Location Time
    14 Address information needed; contact DHL ST PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE 8:43 AM

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 Location Time
    13 Address information needed; contact DHL ST PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE 8:40 AM

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 Location Time
    12 Address information needed; contact DHL ST PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE 8:16 AM

Monday, July 30, 2012 Location Time
    11 Address information needed; contact DHL ST PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE 1:54 PM

10 Arrived at Delivery Facility in ST PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE ST PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE 1:04 PM

9 Departed Facility in HELSINKI - FINLAND HELSINKI - FINLAND 5:13 AM

8 Transferred through HELSINKI - FINLAND HELSINKI - FINLAND 1:59 AM

Sunday, July 29, 2012 Location Time
    7 Departed Facility in LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 11:09 PM

6 Processed at LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 9:26 PM

5 Arrived at Sort Facility LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 4:59 PM

4 Departed Facility in DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA 11:49 AM

3 Processed at DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA 8:56 AM

2 Arrived at Sort Facility DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA 7:18 AM

Saturday, July 28, 2012 Location Time
    1 Shipment picked up DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA 10:58 PM
  6. 188
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей
    Цитата Сообщение от sriniva171 Посмотреть сообщение
    Mr. Valeriy Valerievich Maltsev,

Your reply is required just a word. You can call & receive this courier from DHL Express Shipments of your town nothing else required as of now for me or let's see what is your intention.

Receive courier sign & don't give your personal number to him.

If you can't reply on this blog at least write to my mail id sri6780@yahoo.com.

Please Reply..... Reply..... Reply.....

Please inform Mr. Valeriy Valerievich Maltsev either is not reading any blog (clients messeges) or not interested in any blog (clients messeges).

Regards,

Result Summary
    Waybill: 3443682642 Address information needed; contact DHL Sign up for shipment notificationsExternal Link / New Window
    Friday, August 03, 2012 at 8:27 AM
    Origin Service Area: DELHI (NEW DELHI) - NEW DELHI - INDIA
    Destination Service Area: ST PETERSBURG - ST.PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE
    Friday, August 03, 2012 Location Time
    15 Address information needed; contact DHL ST PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE 8:27 AM

Thursday, August 02, 2012 Location Time
    14 Address information needed; contact DHL ST PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE 8:43 AM

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 Location Time
    13 Address information needed; contact DHL ST PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE 8:40 AM

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 Location Time
    12 Address information needed; contact DHL ST PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE 8:16 AM

Monday, July 30, 2012 Location Time
    11 Address information needed; contact DHL ST PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE 1:54 PM

10 Arrived at Delivery Facility in ST PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE ST PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION, THE 1:04 PM

9 Departed Facility in HELSINKI - FINLAND HELSINKI - FINLAND 5:13 AM

8 Transferred through HELSINKI - FINLAND HELSINKI - FINLAND 1:59 AM

Sunday, July 29, 2012 Location Time
    7 Departed Facility in LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 11:09 PM

6 Processed at LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 9:26 PM

5 Arrived at Sort Facility LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 4:59 PM

4 Departed Facility in DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA 11:49 AM

3 Processed at DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA 8:56 AM

2 Arrived at Sort Facility DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA 7:18 AM

Saturday, July 28, 2012 Location Time
    1 Shipment picked up DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA 10:58 PM

Please pay attention to the post No http://www.procapital.ru/showpost.ph...0&postcount=30
  7. 9
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

1 Медалей
    Thanks

////// Express delivery will deny delivering to the post office box without address,

To have the request delivered to 210 p.o.b., please:

1. Contact express delivery service to deliver dispatch to the post office 197371 , Koroleva prospekt, 34 , korpus 2, A

2. From post office 197371 , Koroleva prospekt, 34 , korpus 2, A this dispatch must be sent to 210 post office box. Hold for pickup by Valeriy Masltev

You may read this recommendation to express delivery /////

I enquired with Express delivery they will not do such a things.

Why earlier proper address not given?

Further what you expect from me now.

Why My messages are not reaching to Mr. Valeriy Valerievich Maltsev?

Please give me link where I can enquire with him.

Why he or his persons can not receive?

Why he or his persons not want to receive through courier ?

Again how you want me send PAYOUT REQUEST LETTER now.

Who will pay my expenses what I am spending which is not less or negligible for me?

If the courier returns again I have to pay money?
  8. 6
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

1 Медалей
    We are using BroCo for charting purpose since last year,but there was no accurate buy/sell level indicates.So we started to use RPBCommoSoft since last 6months and getting unexpected accurate results to earn profit in market.We forget BroCo because RPBCommoSoft provides all exchanges(MCX,NCDEX,MCX-SX,COMEX,NYMEX,LME etc.) in their software and their all function are as BroCo,RPBCommoSoft is very easy to use.If any one want to know more about RPBCommoSoft please click here.

thanking you,

I hope ME and all Broco clients will get back their money soon.

Rupam
    BT-Classic 88965

I already dispatched my Payout Requests from ordinary mail.
  9. 12
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

1 Медалей
    Nataliya mam is this address "post office 197371 , Koroleva prospekt, 34 , korpus 2, A"
    is different from below address?
    "Russia, St. Petersburg, post office box - 210, be called for Valeriy Valerievich Maltsev zip code: 197371"
    if yes then what exact new address we have to write for sending payout requests.

Is there any result came regarding their meeting with different broker companies.Mam right now i want only our money back inplace of becoming client of any other broker company.
    Mr.Maltsev posted earlier that he is expecting money from his prime brokers, the money is started to come?
    Mam i don't know why Mr.Maltsev is not understanding my urgency(Marriage of my elder sister) to get money back from him.
    Please Mr.Maltsev announce any good/beneficial news for us soon.and please accept our payout requests from your PO Box 210

thanking you,

in hope of Good News for us,

Nikhil Khytria
    +919411111038
  10. 6
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

1 Медалей
    Since two days we are getting some web links which is related to history of BroCo Investment Inc. According to those web links BroCo's History is full of scams.But still we are hoping that Mr.Maltsev will give reply regarding Payout Requests before monday afternoon.
    Web Links are:

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/compla.../comp21452.pdf

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public...brocompany.com

http://forex-scam.com/forex-scam-and...ict-judge.html

www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=368741

http://forexmagnates.com/tag/broco-scam/

we are prepared for both situations (1.If Mr.Maltsev will give money to their clients 2.If Mr.Maltsev not reply)
    We are fully prepared specially for 2nd situation.Thats why we already started to investigate about Mr.Maltsev through our Russian Contacts.Right Now i can just tell you that Our Investigation Report of Mr.Maltsev is not good.

But still we are hoping that Mr.Maltsev will give reply regarding Payout Requests before monday afternoon.

Written By
    INDO RUSSIAN WELFARE COMMISSION
    AMBIKA SONI
    Joint Secretary
    E Mail Id ambikasoni.irwc@yahoo.com

Вверх
РегистрацияX

чтобы писать, читать, комментировать