Архив old » Официальные объявления о ГК "Broco" » From CEO: termination of the company
+ Подписаться
Страница 3 из 7 ПерваяПервая 12345 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
  1. 52
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей
    withdraw can only made by TT? can it be made to LR?
  2. 9
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

1 Медалей
    Hi Nataliya Gostevskaya,

I have sent 2 mails, no reply.

Please tell me is your mail sever working or not ??

I am feeling very bad why no reply.

Thanks,

sri6780@yahoo.com
  3. 188
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей
    http://www.procapital.ru/showpost.ph...77&postcount=6

http://www.procapital.ru/showpost.ph...8&postcount=15

Please read the first post in this thread carefully.
    All appeals to me personally have no sense. I NO LONGER WORK for BROCO.
    Corporate mail server does not work.

All forms and procedures were mentioned in this thread. If you do not see, links in this post will help.
  4. 9
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

1 Медалей
    Thanks Nataliya Gostevskaya for your reply.

Your reply is enough.

If communication is not their it will be very horror.

Regards,

sri6780@yahoo.com
  5. 6
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

1 Медалей
    Mr.Maltsev if you are really a genuine person and you will pay balanced amount of every Client then you should pick those payout request's couriers from their St.Petersburg Offices which is dispatched by the courier company like DHL,DTDC,First Flight etc.
    Courier Company's delivery boy will not deliver to you PO Box 210 address due to no Receiver Available.
    So you are requested to pick those payout request's couriers from their St.Petersburg Offices so that those Payout request will not revert back to their sender address.

If Mr.Maltsev will not reply regarding Dispatched Payout Requests please submit an letter to President of Russia through WebLink ( http://eng.letters.kremlin.ru/ ) regarding This Preplanned SCAM.

Requested By
    INDO RUSSIAN WELFARE COMMISSION
    AMBIKA SONI(CENTRAL MINISTRY OF INDIA)
    JOINT SECRETARY
    E-MAIL= ambikasoni.irwc@yahoo.com
  6. 3
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

1 Медалей
    If Mr.Maltsev will not reply regarding Dispatched Payout Requests please submit an letter to President of Russia through WebLink ( http://eng.letters.kremlin.ru/ ) regarding This Preplanned SCAM.

I believe , that if this is really a SCAM,if all of us send a letter to the president, he might take some action about the problem,cause that was one huge company and i know there are thousands in our situation right now!

And can you imagine thousands of letters with same problem - millions of dollars...
  7. 188
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей
    Think of sending requests by ordinary mail.

"Hold for pickup" is a generally accepted form of mail communication. Those requests will be received by intended person from post office.

Ask your mail service to give you notification when the letter is sent or received.

Ask express delivery service if they work with such form of delivery. As a rule, they work.

As Mr. Maltsev mentions, there is nothing easier than to receive your request by electronic mail. But hard copy of order will be required by the procedure. By court, by lawyers, by investigation. Thus testimonial with your signature is required.

If you already sent the mail by DHL, try to contact them upon your order to readdress it to the post office box No 210 of St. Petersburg mail service.
  8. 12
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

1 Медалей
    По-моему они пишут о том, что их отправление DHL доставлено в Санкт-Петербург, но т.к. нет никаких контактных данных получателя, то оно просто лежит в Питерском офисе DHL и дожидается, пока Валерий Мальцев придет за ним :D

Я тоже столкнулся с этой проблемой, когда выбирал способ отправки. Ни одна служба экспресс доставки не доставляет посылки на абонентский ящик, т.к. им нужен телефон получается, чтобы передать посылку лично в руки. Даже EMS почты России сказали мне, что при отправке из моего города, письмо придет в Санкт-Петербург в такой же офис EMS и не факт, что они доставят его в ящик. Именно поэтому я выбрал способ отправки почтой России первым классом.

Могу посоветовать данным гражданам, связаться с DHL и попросить доставить посылку в почтовое отделение и уже там передать в абонентский ящик. Кто-то же писал адрес почтового отделения. Иначе их посылка через несколько дней вернется обратно в Индию или еще куда-то там откуда они отправляли….;)
  9. 6
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

1 Медалей
    I am writing some E mail Ids in this post so those who sent a letter for help to President of Russia ( http://eng.letters.kremlin.ru/ ) Please send same message to below written mail ids also we hope that atleast one person is Genuine will left (Including President of Russia) who will help all victims of BroCo Investment Inc. preplanned SCAM.
    All these IDs belongs to some high posted members of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia

b95@online.ru
    nikolas@interpolitex.ru
    popov@b95.ru
    aapopov1956@gmail.com
    prost@b95.ru
    mcc.oxana@gmail.com
    nataliagsigma@gmail.com
    montage@b95.ru
    reklama-ormvd@mail.ru
    dsmp@mos.ru
    dsmpcao@gmail.ru
    dsmpcao@mail.ru
    n.romadin@minsvyaz.ru
    n.kiseleva@minsvyaz.ru
    office@minsvyaz.ru
    info@forumspb.com
    info@fapmc.ru

Don't forget to write in every mail that Mr.Maltsev telling reason of this termination is Search Conducted by Ministry of Internal Affairs Of Russia as he said "From the previous week in “Broco” Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia conducted search (requisition of equipment, interrogation) within the framework of criminal proceedings against Broco about suspect in fraud." in his first post.

as much victims willl send mail to these IDs more support we will get quickly.

more ids will come soon of Crime protection of Russsia & Cyber protection force including Russian Police Higher Authorities.

Mr.Maltsev don't force us or anyone to take any hard legal action on you.In your thread ( http://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=45441 ) Why no one can write their queries first enable that option and provide me your personal contact number address on my mail don't worry i will not tell your contact number and address to any one before talking you and knowing your intentions & your further planning for paying your clients money soon.
    Tell us about negotiations which you are trying to do with other brokerage company.

Indian Representative of BroCo Investment Inc. Mr.Chandrakant Sahoo (09861275776) Orissa
    Now he is also trying to stay out of this scam instead of helping their clients.He knows everything about that company.He told to his clients that BroCo have a Insurance etc.He convinced every person to deposit money in BroCo directly or through him(By depositing into Mr.Sahoo's Bank Account).Now he telling his clients to forget their money as a bad dream.We have some doubt about Mr.Sahoo Also.He is indian we will check about him at our Level.We Sent a letter to RBI for search in details of Mr.Sahoo and his Company GRAINFORTUNE Bank Accounts due to suspected transactions to foreign.

Hope Mr.Maltsev will Don't force us to take any hard legal action & start paying balance amount of his clients soon.

Requested By
    INDO RUSSIAN WELFARE COMMISSION
    AMBIKA SONI
    JOINT SECRETARY
    E-MAIL - ambikasoni.irwc@yahoo.com
  10. 188
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей
    Express delivery will deny delivering to the post office box without address,

To have the request delivered to 210 p.o.b., please:

1. Contact express delivery service to deliver dispatch to the post office 197371 , Koroleva prospekt, 34 , korpus 2, A

2. From post office 197371 , Koroleva prospekt, 34 , korpus 2, A this dispatch must be sent to 210 post office box. Hold for pickup by Valeriy Masltev

You may read this recommendation to express delivery

Вверх
РегистрацияX

чтобы писать, читать, комментировать