Архив old » Официальные объявления о ГК "Broco" » From CEO: termination of the company
+ Подписаться
Страница 2 из 7 ПерваяПервая 1234 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
  1. 12
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    Nataliya Mam can we send Payout Request to Broco's Office address also
    Address:-Office 113, 2-nd Floor, Medine Mews, Chaussee Str., Port Louis, Mauritius
    Can we send Payout Request Through DHL(International Courier Company) instead of ordinary post at your russia address Russia, St. Petersburg, post office box - 210, be called for Valeriy Valerievich Maltsev
    zip code: 197371
    because ordinary post might will take almost 8-12days and DHL(International Courier Company) will take 4 days to deliver
    I am talking about time period because My elder sister(Isha Khytria) getting married soon.So i want our available fund in trading Accounts as soon as possible.
    Please advice us so we can get our money soon.
    One thing also Mam that Broco Trader will continues or this will also stop after 27-07-2012 00:00?
  2. 188
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей
    Hello,

Do not send letters to Maurities address, it is not valid anymore. Only St. Petersburg address.

I am not authorized to speak on behalf of Valery and company anymore and hope it is understood by all clients and partners sending me PM. Now I can only elucidate the situation as a side observer not to make foreign partners feel totally lost.
    But please be prepared that returing of funds is very time-consuming and I would not recommend relying on them very soon and simply soon... There are so many clients and priority order cannot be elaborated.
    Now Valeriy writes that he is expecting funds from prime brokers and will consider assets of the company.
    Letters can be sent by any method, not necessarily express method, the main thing is to ensure they will reach destination, St. P in Russia
    Broco Trader terminal will stop operations today...
  3. 12
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    Nataliya Mam are you in touch with Mr.Valeriy Maltsev by phone or by any personal mail or in any other form?
    who is the prime broker?
    i have to depend and hope that i will get our money soon because my whole n sole profession is trading so i have no :hang:other source for arranging money for my sister's marriage.:weep:
    Please tell my urgency(My sister's marriage) to Mr.Valeriy Maltsev i attached all documents so he will satisfy that amount written in my payout requests for withdrawal is not more than available fund in our Trading accounts.
    USD6583.99 is not a big amount for Mr.Valeriy Maltsev please tell my helplessness/urgency to Mr.Valeriy Maltsev :please:
  4. 188
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей
    No, I cannot get in touch and advise about order of withdrawals.

Hope you understand,

N.
  5. 188
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей
    To CEO of BroCo Investments Inc.
    Valeriy Maltsev
    from
    (Full name of client and account number)

PAYOUT REQUEST

Me, _____________________ (full name) as client of BroCo Investments Inc., BT 08 application dated as ____________________ (date of application) As per above-mentioned agreement, below accounts were opened for me:
    Number (s):

At the moment of submitting this request, the amount of money recorded on above-mentioned accounts is _________________________ (amount of money and currency of payment)
    Herein I request to send money funds reserved at trading accounts of the company using below payment details:
    (state your bank account details, or Web Money details, or Liberty Reserve number)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

your name ___________________________ signature /____/ __________ date
  6. 12
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    mam i have already dispatched this payout request & some screen shot printouts of Personal area & Last Contract note(which is received by mail from you)through registered mail & ordinary post to Russia address .So Mr.Maltsev will confirm that all payout request of our all BT Classic trading accounts not more than available fund in our BT Classic Trading accounts.
    Mr.Maltsev If you are motoring this forum please send our money as soon as possible after you receive our payout requests.Sir this money is not only a money this is our image in front of our relatives/clients
  7. 6
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    TO,
    Mr. Valeriy Valerievich Maltsev
    BroCo Investment Inc.
    St.Petersburg,RUSSIA

Dear Sirs/Mam
    RE: RETURN MONEY OF YOUR INDIAN CLIENTS
    YOU ARE REQUESTED TO CLEAR THESE QUESTION FOR YOUR INDIAN CLIENTS SATISFACTION.
    1.WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVE IN PAST TO REDUCE BROKERAGE OF ONLY MCX(INDIAN COMMODITY EXCHANGE) COMMODITY @ $0.50/lot COMPARED TO COMEX/NYMEX?
    A.ONLY TO COLLECT MASS FUND FROM INDIA BEFORE SCAM AND AS A PART OF YOUR PREPLANNED SCAM?
    B.OTHER (THEN MENTION THAT……………………..?).
    2.WHERE IS YOUR INSURANCE POLICY WHICH TO PAY MONEY OF YOUR CLIENTS?
    A.ONLY FAKE TO MISS GUIDE ALL CLIENTS?
    B. OTHER (THEN MENTION THAT……………………..?).
    3.WHEN YOUR CLIENT DEPOSIT MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT ONLY BEHALF OF YOUR COMPANY AND YOU THEN WHERE IS THERE MONEY ? AND WHY ARE YOU EXCUSING TO RETURN THAT BY APPLYING UNPRACTICAL FORMALITIES.
    4.YOU HAVE TO INFORM AND RETURN BACK MONEY OF YOUR INDIAN CLIENTS IN PAST BEFORE SO CALLED TRAGEDY IF YOU ARE PROVIDING TRADING WITHOUT LICENSE .THEN WHY DO YOU HOLD THAT?
    A.IS THAT A PART OF YOUR PREPLANNED SCAM
    5.WHY YOU CAN NOT COMMIT TO RETURN MONEY TO YOUR CLIENT IN EARLY DATE AS YOUR SCHEDULE TIME APPROX 5-10DAYS ?
    6.WHY YOU WANT TO WITHDRAWAL REQUEST IN HARD COPY BY ONLY NORMAL POST ?
    A.IS PLANED TO DELAY AND COOL DOWN TEMPERATURE OF YOUR INDIAN AS PREPLANNED?
    7.WHY DO YOU NOT ACCEPT WITHDRAWAL REQUEST AS SCAN COPY WITH ALL SUPPORTED DOCUMENTS (AS IN PAST WHEN YOU RECEIVE MONEY FROM CLIENTS)TO YOUR ANOTHER PERSONAL E-MAIL ADDRESS ? IF YOU WANT TO RETURN MONEY IN REAL?
    ALL ABOVE SYMPTOMS ARE SHOWING “THAT IS YOUR PREPLANNED FRAUD”. RIGHT NOW YOU WANT TIME TO COOL DOWN AND AT LAST MESSAGE TO FORGET MONEY OF INDIAN CLIENTS. NOTHING MORE THEN THAT?
    YOUR BROCO COMPANY IS A VERY LARGE AND REPUTED COMPANY IN INDIAN’S THAT RUN THEIR INTERNATIONAL ACTIVITY SO ABSOLUTE LARGE INTERNATIONAL FUNDS MUST BE THERE SO WHAT PROBLEM TO RETURN INDIAN’S MONEY THERE DO NOT REQUIRE TO SELL ASSETS AND OTHER .
    IF YOU WANT TO RETURN MONEY TO YOUR INDIAN CLIENTS ,DO FAIR DEAL INTIME THEN OUR REPRESENTATIVE WILL COME SOON TO THANKS AT YOUR ALL LOCATIONS FROM INDIAN EMBASSY.
    BUT DO NOT FORCE TO TAKE NEXT STEP.
    WE ARE WAITING YOUR PROMPT POSITIVE REPLY.IF YOU WANT ANY HELP FROM OUR EMBASSY IN RUSSIA PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GET
    We will also confirm it from Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia
    FROM US.

THANKS

REQUESTED BY
    INDO RUSSIAN WELFARE COMMISSION
    AMBIKA SONI
    JOINT SECRETARY
    E-MAIL= ambikasoni.irwc@yahoo.com
  8. 3
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    hello Natalie,I spoke with you in live chat if you remembered,I sent a request for withdraw on july 13th,but I didnt get any response(I have Web money account),I live in Iran and now I dont know what I am doing,Should I fill this form you mention?or I dont need to fill this form according to my sent request ?
  9. 3
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    Can you please send me the for i have to fill in,so i can get back the money from my account?

Also the address?

What is the time i should expect my money in my account?

Is there anything else i should do so we can make this faster and easier?

Why don't just give us a privet email address,where we can send the info,you need, so we wouldn't wait a letter to go to Russia and so on.

It looks like you are just bullshiting us.

I am expecting your answer soon.

Thank you

Цитата Сообщение от Natalie Посмотреть сообщение
    Dear Clients of Broco group of companies!

Me, Valeriy Maltsev, CEO of the company, have to inform you about termination of Broco company from 00.00, July 25 of 2012 year.

From the previous week in “Broco” Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia conducted search (requisition of equipment, interrogation) within the framework of criminal proceedings against Broco about suspect in fraud.

All suspects are based upon a few claims of our former clients who traded in the company in 2008 – 2009 and lost money in the result of trading.
    All clients had been trading for months, did a lot of trades which is proved by trading statements.

One more charge is that we worked without license on that period of time (Russian Federal Financial Markets Service and FSC are not accounted for some reason) and that we could not conduct trades at international markets (ignoring work with ECN platforms CQG, NT, Currenex and case with SEC USA which testifies about 100% presence of clients' money on international exchanges)
    For the last 2.5 years it was the 4th wave of searches in the company. Every such wave took away all work equipment, servers and part of trained employees who scared such actions. Every such wave made us lose our investors.

In every process there is a moment when we lose all our power to cope with efforts aimed to destroy the company. So do we.
    Over the last 2,5 years upheavals experienced by the company were too big but every time we tried to recover all processes and tried our best not to make clients suffer. However SEC-related resonance, tough actions inspired by competitors, the last series of bankruptcy of US prime-brokers and the last wave of searches taking away almost all resources drew a line under “Broco”

Till the last moment I supported and encouraged our employees in the hope that troubles will end and we can continue smooth work. We were not allowed to do so. From July 25 99% of Broco's staff will be fired. I know that there is no fault of them in this situation.

From July 25 we will stop activity of all companies framing Broco Group. Brokers and technical support will not be available. From 2.00 am Moscow time clients of the company can only close trades. On Friday all trades of clients will be closed.
    Since there will be no access to support systems, we can only receive requests of clients in writing to the company's address. I will publish address and samples of documents. Personal area and web-sites of the companies will work till July 27.
    Forum of the company will work on a permanent basis. Please monitor the news on it.

Broco is more than just a company for me personally. It is my life and therefore I ask all clients, affiliates, contractors and employees to forgive me. I did not manage complicated situation, despite the fact I did more than possible.
    All important information will be published on forum.
  10. 9
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    Respected Valery Maltsev,

I have sent Payout letter to given address.

Now Please receive it before it will be returned back to India.

Because of no proper address DHL Express shipment is not able to deliver to you.
    & no contact number also.

From 3 days It is their at "DHL Express shipment ST PETERSBURG - RUSSIAN FEDERATION. "

No phone number to contact you.

email : sri6780@yahoo.com

Вверх
РегистрацияX

чтобы писать, читать, комментировать