Архив old » Официальные объявления о ГК "Broco" » From CEO: termination of the company
+ Подписаться
Страница 1 из 7 123 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
  1. 188
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей

From CEO: termination of the company

Dear Clients of Broco group of companies!

Me, Valeriy Maltsev, CEO of the company, have to inform you about termination of Broco company from 00.00, July 25 of 2012 year.

From the previous week in “Broco” Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia conducted search (requisition of equipment, interrogation) within the framework of criminal proceedings against Broco about suspect in fraud.

All suspects are based upon a few claims of our former clients who traded in the company in 2008 – 2009 and lost money in the result of trading.
    All clients had been trading for months, did a lot of trades which is proved by trading statements.

One more charge is that we worked without license on that period of time (Russian Federal Financial Markets Service and FSC are not accounted for some reason) and that we could not conduct trades at international markets (ignoring work with ECN platforms CQG, NT, Currenex and case with SEC USA which testifies about 100% presence of clients' money on international exchanges)
    For the last 2.5 years it was the 4th wave of searches in the company. Every such wave took away all work equipment, servers and part of trained employees who scared such actions. Every such wave made us lose our investors.

In every process there is a moment when we lose all our power to cope with efforts aimed to destroy the company. So do we.
    Over the last 2,5 years upheavals experienced by the company were too big but every time we tried to recover all processes and tried our best not to make clients suffer. However SEC-related resonance, tough actions inspired by competitors, the last series of bankruptcy of US prime-brokers and the last wave of searches taking away almost all resources drew a line under “Broco”

Till the last moment I supported and encouraged our employees in the hope that troubles will end and we can continue smooth work. We were not allowed to do so. From July 25 99% of Broco's staff will be fired. I know that there is no fault of them in this situation.

From July 25 we will stop activity of all companies framing Broco Group. Brokers and technical support will not be available. From 2.00 am Moscow time clients of the company can only close trades. On Friday all trades of clients will be closed.
    Since there will be no access to support systems, we can only receive requests of clients in writing to the company's address. I will publish address and samples of documents. Personal area and web-sites of the companies will work till July 27.
    Forum of the company will work on a permanent basis. Please monitor the news on it.

Broco is more than just a company for me personally. It is my life and therefore I ask all clients, affiliates, contractors and employees to forgive me. I did not manage complicated situation, despite the fact I did more than possible.
    All important information will be published on forum.
    Недоступно! Pro 0
    Поделиться
    Просмотров: 33,730
  2. 11
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    We all are in shock !!
    Please specify the procedure of withdrawal ?!
  3. 188
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей
    Since personal area will be disabled on July 27, you can not send requests via this system.

Please monitor this forum where address for requests will be announced.
  4. 11
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    please translate Mr.Maltsev's new post here : http://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=45441
  5. 19
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    Цитата Сообщение от Natalie Gostevskaya Посмотреть сообщение
    Since personal area will be disabled on July 27, you can not send requests via this system.

Please monitor this forum where address for requests will be announced.
    For Russian clients, this is also true?
  6. 188
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей
    Address for requests for withdrawal:

Russia, St. Petersburg, post office box - 210, be called for Valeriy Valerievich Maltsev
    zip code: 197371

Your letters will be left on the post to called for Valery Maltsev personally and number 210 means that letters are addressed to him.

If you can, duplicate address by printed Russian address: 197371 г.Санкт-Петербург, а/я 210 Мальцеву Валерию Валерьевичу.

_

In his new post Valery tells that he is not going to leave and hide himself somewhere and is considering all liabilities, therefore he leaves post address for your referral.
  7. 11
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    please inform us about new updates and posts from Mr.Maltsev
  8. 12
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    I am Ashok From Haridwar (Uttarakhand-India) please advise us how can we get our and our clients money back as soon as possible right now almost $6583.99 balance after closing all trades in our four accounts
    BT Classic 88220=$3813.89
    BT Classic 88433=$1742.30
    BT Classic 88448=$900.42
    BT Classic 88278=$127.38

You have uploaded Russian Language Request Form for Withdrawal can you please upload English Language Request Form for Withdrawal
    can you please tell me what exact address :confused: i have to write on envelop so it will reach at right destination(To Valery Maltsev)
    Mam please come online on skype so we can chat live
    Now we want your real support please come online on Skype

In your Hope,

Yours,
    Ashok Khytria
  9. 188
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей
    Please check attachment to find withdrawal form.
    This form shall be sent to the above-mentioned address

http://www.procapital.ru/showpost.ph...77&postcount=6

This address is exact and Valery will receive your letters at post station

In his last posts CEO of the company tells that withdrawal will take time cause he will request prime brokers in the US to return money first.

All withdrawal requests submitted by ordinary post will be considered.

No support is provided by Skype and other systems; forum communication of employees has volunteer character.
    Вложения Вложения
  10. 12
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок

2 Медалей
    Thankx for reply
    mam now we can only do for getting money back as you tell us please keep updating :please: us because we only knows you & Mr.Chandrakant Sahoo as a representative of Broco Investment Inc.
    Still i am feeling that you are not changed :please: like others still i feel you are ready to help us like you helped in past.
    Thanks again :thankyou:

in your help's hope,

yours,
    Nikhil Khytria/Ashok Khytria

Вверх
РегистрацияX

чтобы писать, читать, комментировать