For IB Partner/ 合作者 » For introducing brokers » Attention Broco's Marketing Departnment
+ Подписаться
  1. 52
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей

Attention Broco's Marketing Departnment

As you might already know,recently I have promoted broco on website/forum www.carigold.com which create a lot of interest from malaysian traders

recently the administrator of that forum www.carigold.com messed my thread (promoting broco) and make it haywire.

www.carigold.com supports instaforex and they are afraid that instaforex member will migrate and join broco due to the fact that instaforex server always get disconnected and many traders can't open/close order and always get requote,traders with instaforex got fed-up and complained

I just want to warn broco that in case in the future if broco would like to advertise to foreign markets
    please avoid that forum www.carigold.com as they loves bucketshop/kitchen over real market

anyway it's not worth your money,just my advice...

after all decision is in your hand,I am just sharing my experience

yours dedicated IB,
    hanzahar
    Недоступно! Pro 0
    Поделиться
    Просмотров: 440
  2. 52
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей
    I believe BroCo had went the the english-russian forum forex-tsd

have own thread whcforex

the administrator (russian) of forex-tsd saying that they didn't use broco because broco do not promote themselves but went to alpari instead

I think as an IB,I have the right to know what are actually broco's agenda

I see broco are promoting themselves yes but only in russia...

perhaps you want to establish yourself first in russia before becoming well known to international markets?

Perhaps you have your own agenda as in train more russian to become traders?

do you have plans to become as big as FXCM? well maybe that's too far...how about bigger then Alpari?

I see many potentials here with broco that's why I decided to promote you guys and become IB

but I have problems,language problems and funding/withdraw...

hope you can clear some things with me

cheers,

Вверх
РегистрацияX

чтобы писать, читать, комментировать