Конкурс "Народный сигнал" » НС. Forex. Фьючерсы на валюты. » GBPUSD Buy 13.02.2009 AB=CD Impulse
+ Подписаться
  1. 105
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro
    В начале пути

4 Медалей

GBPUSD Buy 13.02.2009 AB=CD Impulse

Login : 403840
    Investor password : xrbk6pw

Buy stop 1.4450
    Stop 1.4265
    Take profit 1.4755

GBPUSD Buy 13.02.2009 ABCD Impulse

Resistance becomes support,after yesterday high taken, posible short term role/sentiment change.
    Technical formation AB=CD in impulsive mode after resitance break. Buy at confluence level of last 38.2 retracement and break of inside bar over 1.4450. Stop is under support zone at 1.4265. Take profit is at confluence of 1.618 extension and CD leg of AB=CD symetrical formation at 1.4755. Setup not valid if price goes below 1.4300 before activation.

Недоступно! Pro 0
    Поделиться
    Просмотров: 1,680
  2. 3,171
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Banned

5 Медалей
    Hello.
    For a long time you were not. At us new rules. 1 abacus on 100.000, one size of the warrant 1.0, a picture and warrant parametres it is necessary to publish in a separate post which cannot be edited. The account opens once. When money will come to an end it is necessary to open another.
  3. 287
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

3 Медалей
    Nice one, all in all. And chart - special mention, just awesome. I'm up on quid as well so hope your t/p triggers another day, just in case. You know they're having the way it's presented in first place - and me thinks yours is deffo much more ........ ;)
  4. 105
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro
    В начале пути

4 Медалей
    @hekler
    Thank you for the info :), I wasn't aware of new rules.
    @elmo
    I hate to bring you the bad news, but there is going to be HUGE gap down open!! :cry:
    + this article :(

Setup not valid anymore, please move to the archive!
  5. 287
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

3 Медалей
    Цитата Сообщение от ipixtlan Посмотреть сообщение
    @elmo
    I hate to bring you the bad news, but there is going to be HUGE gap down open!! :cry:
    + this article :(

Setup not valid anymore, please move to the archive!
    According to Rachke (not sure bout spelling) gap on news is a nice place to trade just opposite. So i'm still pretty positive on tad. :thumbsup_002:

Вверх
РегистрацияX

чтобы писать, читать, комментировать