For IB Partner/ 合作者 » For introducing brokers » How Big,stable & reliable is broco compare to other big brokers such as Alpari?
+ Подписаться
  1. 52
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей

How Big,stable & reliable is broco compare to other big brokers such as Alpari?

Hello,

this information I requested is to explain to my potential client who are interested to join broco but hesitate and in doubt about the company's reliablity as we are foreign to russian culture etc. - Also they have never heard of Broco...

I think broco did a great job of allowing small equity traders to have access to real markets - well next to real :thumbsup_002:

as I am 8,410 kilometres far away from Russia,I have little access to news about russia.

seldom I hear news about Russia on local media.

I wonder how big is broco? do you have any TV commercial? do you do offline marketing? could you please share some picture or video?

since broco is a new company (2008) I wonder if it is as reliable on top of the insurance policy,I am really foreign to Russia as my country is pro-USA...many of TV shows present US programs

Why does Broco registered in Mauritius? this I do not fully understand,On top of the "offshore" advantage.

I am not sure what is NFA,FSA or CFTC in russia,some Russian broco users says that Broco is licensed,But I don't understand what they meant by "Licenses"

everyone heard of Alpari,their HQ is in Kazan,Russia the same place where MetaQuotes (MetaTrader) HQ is. (There's also a MetaQuotes office in Singapore)

It would not be fair to compare Broco with Alpari as Alpari is 10 years older then Broco (1998 vs 2008)

perhaps those information are not presented in english but in russian...

also I heard that Broco manages money,that is to say...Broco is not only offer brokerage services but also it's a Instituitional Fund managing company or some may call a hedge fund...yes?

Hopefully someone such as Natalie can shade some lights here regarding the reliability of Broco...

I think I must start to learn Russian :p

p.s: MFglobal has a branch and does operate in Singapore and so does SAXOBank...everybody is here only Broco is not here in Singapore - Yet :p
    Недоступно! Pro 0
    Поделиться
    Просмотров: 949
  2. 188
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей
    Hello
    "I wonder how big is broco?" - Our company can be related to the middle sized companies.
    do you have any TV commercial?" - No, but there is such intention among many-many others and we have broadcasting in Russian.
    do you do offline marketing? - We do. Advertising of our partners and our marketing in Russian regions include off-line method, but due to the specifics of the Internet trading we must concentrate on on-line marketing.

"could you please share some picture or video?" - Within the framework of partnership program we provide materials upon request.

"since broco is a new company (2008) I wonder if it is as reliable on top of the insurance policy,I am really foreign to Russia as my country is pro-USA...many of TV shows present US programs" - You can judge it

"Why does Broco registered in Mauritius? this I do not fully understand,On top of the "offshore" advantage." - We follow the practice of many other investment companies and our main goal is to provide services of the advanced level.

"I am not sure what is NFA,FSA or CFTC in russia,some Russian broco users says that Broco is licensed,But I don't understand what they meant by "Licenses" - All mentioned licences play in our country the same role as they play over the world.

"everyone heard of Alpari,their HQ is in Kazan,Russia the same place where MetaQuotes (MetaTrader) HQ is. (There's also a MetaQuotes office in Singapore)" - By the way, we also have office in Kazan'.

"It would not be fair to compare Broco with Alpari as Alpari is 10 years older then Broco (1998 vs 2008)" - It is up to you to compare :greedy:

"also I heard that Broco manages money,that is to say...Broco is not only offer brokerage services but also it's a Instituitional Fund managing company or some may call a hedge fund...yes?" _ Correct and it is regulated by the relevant licence.

"Hopefully someone such as Natalie can shade some lights here regarding the reliability of Broco...

p.s: MFglobal has a branch and does operate in Singapore and so does SAXOBank...everybody is here only Broco is not here in Singapore - Yet :p[/QUOTE] - We welcome your ideas how to develop relations in this small but financially developed country.
  3. 52
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей
    Цитата Сообщение от Natalie Gostevskaya Посмотреть сообщение
    p.s: MFglobal has a branch and does operate in Singapore and so does SAXOBank...everybody is here only Broco is not here in Singapore - Yet :p - We welcome your ideas how to develop relations in this small but financially developed country.
    Thank you Natalie for the fast and Prompt answers.

I am not sure what do you mean by "Develop relations"

there are many brokers in Singapore but I decided to go with Broco because of your Currenex which is a deal I have never heard of !

also because this other brokers are not as transparent as you are,I am not sure how and why they have branches in Singapore instead of other countries.

here's a list of brokers that has branch in Singapore

CITIGROUP GLOBAL MARKETS SINGAPORE PTE LTD - CitiBank
    City Index Asia Pte Ltd
    CMC MARKETS SINGAPORE PTE LTD - CMC Markets
    CUSTOM HOUSE CURRENCY EXCHANGE (SINGAPORE) PTE. LIMITED
    DBS VICKERS SECURITIES (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
    GFT GLOBAL MARKETS ASIA PTE LTD - GFT Forex
    GOLDMAN SACHS (SINGAPORE) PTE
    G.K. GOH FINANCIAL SERVICES (S) PTE. LTD.
    IG ASIA PTE LTD - IGmarkets
    LEHMAN BROTHERS SINGAPORE PTE LTD
    MF GLOBAL SINGAPORE PTE LIMITED - MFglobal
    MORGAN STANLEY ASIA (SINGAPORE) PTE
    OANDA ASIA PACIFIC PTE LTD - Oanda
    OCBC SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED
    ONG FIRST TRADITION PTE LTD
    PHILLIP FUTURES PTE LTD
    SAXO CAPITAL MARKETS PTE. LTD. - Saxobank
    TRAVELEX GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
    UOB BULLION AND FUTURES LIMITED
    (empty space for Broco ;) )

http://www.mas.gov.sg/fi_directory/index.html
  4. 52
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей
    "could you please share some picture or video?" - Within the framework of partnership program we provide materials upon request.
    what materials do you have besides the IB logo?
  5. 188
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

В начале пути

4 Медалей
    I will send you by e-mail
  6. 10
    Комментарии
    Темы
    Репутация Pro

Новичок